Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catching Up

I knew I had fallen behind in writing, but until a few minutes ago I didn't realize just how far behind I really am.  I haven't felt well this past week.  I fought a cold for days and it finally turned into some sort of upper respiratory infection ... again.  I am now on yet another antibiotic and drinking cough syrup.  As much as I hate taking antibiotics, I am grateful to have access to them when I need them.  I just hope I don't have the need for them so much now that Spring is coming.  I am so thankful we are entering into Spring.  I am always ready for it the day after Christmas.

I am going to take time this morning to try and get caught up.  I have my handy dandy list of things I am grateful for each day, so I am just going to write several post.  Otherwise it would be one long post that would take forever to read.

I want to thank all of you who have been so sweet to encourage me about my blog.  I appreciate so much that you take them time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment