Wednesday, March 21, 2012

366 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 71

I debated all day Tuesday about whether not to go to bunco that night.  I love going.  I always have a good time and it's just so nice to be with friends.  I still didn't feel very well.  I was just weak from being sick, plus I had started having muscle spasms more frequently.  Really bad muscle spasms.  Another reason why I really didn't need to go to Connie's.  I ended up going to bunco though, and I am so glad I did.  It was so good for me.

Well, mostly good.

Good until ...

My friend, Renee's cat showed up at her back door with a snake in her mouth.  A snake that was still alive!!  Her sister noticed her cat pouncing back and forth on something and it turned out to be a "gift" she had brought them.  AND she brought it to the door I have to go in and out of because there are no stairs.

I discovered I am not the only one in our group who is terrified of snakes.  When her husband picked it up to move it back to the woods ... I hope it's where he took it anyway ... a few of us squealed loudly.

I am grateful I always have fun at bunco.  I am grateful I am not alone in my fear of snakes.  But on that night I was most grateful I made it to Sara's car without stepping on a snake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment