Thursday, March 8, 2012

366 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 58

I think I am now completely out of the emotional funk I was in for so many weeks.  I will never again take that med.  I have had some bad side effects to meds in the past, but I have never had one that effected me like that.  I am so grateful the Lord showed me what was happening before things became completely out of control.  I am grateful I had only been taking it for two weeks.  Since I was on such a low dose and hadn't been taking it very long, I was able to stop it immediately.  Otherwise I would've had been slowly taken off of it, and the depression would have lasted much longer.  The depression I went through was rough enough, but it could have been much worse.

I am also grateful the Lord surrounded me with people who I could be completely honest with about how I was feeling.  People who made it a point to make me tell them every day how I was feeling.  They helped me see it was only temporary; although there were days I very much doubted it would ever end.

Things aren't so dark now. cue "I can see clearly now the rain is gone ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment