Tuesday, January 10, 2012

366 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 9

Today I am grateful that Sara easily forgives.  I reacted badly to something concerning her today and had to apologize and ask her to forgive me.  She forgave me instantly.  She has such a sweet spirit about her, and I certainly could learn much from her.  I have seen her forgive others for doing the same things to her over and over again.  I've often wondered to myself why she would allow them to keep doing those things to her.  It occurred to me tonight she's simply doing the biblical thing.  She's forgiving seventy times seven.

I am so grateful she loves Jesus.  I am grateful her desire is to be like Him and not me.  I am not kidding when I say there is so much I can learn from her.  She is such a blessing to me and I love her so, so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment