Friday, January 6, 2012

365 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 5

Today I am grateful for friendships.  I have said it before and I will say it again ... and again ... I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for.  I am so blessed.  If I were to list all of things they have done for me and my family, the list would go for a country mile.  Some are closer friends than others.  They come in all different ages and stages of life.  They are all very important to me and I love them all very much.  I don't know why they love me so much.  I am not so easy to love at times, yet they are longsuffering with me.  My friendships are one of the greatest blessings the Lord has given me.

I have a close friend who told her daughter, "We don't do that in front of company."  I don't even remember what it was they were talking about, but the daughter's response was, "Mrs. Robin's not company, she's family."  There is no greater compliment a friend can give you.  It still brings tears to my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Robin you are such a sweet spirit for sharing your thoughts, your friends, your life and JESUS. I enjoy your blog. Your light shines through all things and is so uplifting. Keep writing. Mary Sue Rasera

    ReplyDelete