Wednesday, January 4, 2012

365 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 3

The first thing(s) that comes to mind at this moment that I am thankful for are antibiotics and cough syrup.  They have been my constant companion for almost 2 weeks now.  After adding antibiotic number 2 to the regimen, I am finally beginning to feel some better.  My cough hasn't been as bad today, and what I have been coughing up is now clear once again.  That last part might have been a little TMI.

The second thing that comes to mind that I thankful tonight are migraine meds.  About 2 hours ago it hit me.  Thankfully I was able to take the migraine meds early enough that I think I've been able to keep it at bay.  My head feels fuzzy from the meds, but it's far better than having a migraine.

I am so grateful I am finally beginning to feel better.  Hopefully, tomorrow (well, since it's after midnight now it would actually be today) will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment