Wednesday, January 18, 2012

366 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 17

I am finally over all of the upper respiratory stuff I've had lately, and the nagging cough is finally gone.  I am tired and I still haven't bounced back from being so sick, but for the first time in over 2 months I don't have a virus or an infection.  I am so grateful to not be sick and to be totally off of all antibiotics.  Now if I can just figure out how to sleep at night maybe I will feel even better.  I don't ever sleep well, but lately it's been worse than what's normal for me.  I sleep about 30 minutes to an hour at a time.  Maybe some day I will sleep better.

Tonight was bunco night.  I really needed a night with my girlfriends, so I was grateful I was feeling well enough to go.  I always have so much fun.  It's so nice to spend an evening with friends laughing and talking.  Not to mention the Sonic coke Nathan always stops to pick up for me on the way to drop me off.  Oh how I needed that coke today!!

A day I feel pretty good, a Sonic coke and bunco night are just a few things the Lord has given me to be grateful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment