Tuesday, January 24, 2012

366 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 23

Day 23 ... I am grateful I not only can have hope, but my hope is found in Jesus.

Sara posted this picture on her Facebook page yesterday with the caption,


 "Who can not believe in God with a beautiful creation like this?" 

It reminds me of the devotion Connie shared with Mary and I about how the sunrise reminds of how God's love is constant ... with every sunrise He is saying to us, "I love you".  Ever since she shared the devotion with us, I look at every sunset differently.  It reminds me He will be with me through the darkness.  Last night He used my daughter to remind of this very truth.  Not only did He remind me He would be with me through the darkness, He used my 16 year old daughter to tell me.

Grateful seems like such a inept word to describe how my heart feels.

1 comment: