Sunday, February 12, 2012

366 Days of Gratefulness ~ Days 40-42

I know I am behind in writing.  I just haven't had the desire to write.  I spend a lot of time crying and wishing this feeling would go away.  I asked Darryl again today, "How much longer until the medicine is out of my system?"  He told me he thinks things I will be back to normal in about a week ... maybe I should clarify that to what is normal for me.  I really hope so.  This has been scary.

So what have I been grateful for the past 3 days ...

I have a Heavenly Father who is always there for me.  He provides for my every single need.  He loves me unconditionally and without end.  His mercies are new every more and His grace has an endless supply.

I have a husband who loves me so much that he has spent hours this weekend hanging pictures for me, and he hasn't complained that we aren't finished yet.

I have two beautiful daughters who love Jesus.

I have the most amazing friends.  Friends who love me enough to not allow me to shut myself off from them just because I don't feel like talking and will listen to me when I need to talk.  Friends who know that sometimes the best thing you can do is hug me and let me cry it out.  Friends that point me straight back to Jesus when I ask the all too familiar question, "why".

Have I mentioned how grateful I am for Jesus?  I am so grateful that I am His and nothing or no one can ever change that.  It's a done deal.  I am His, and He is mine.  I've needed to be reminded of this very truth today.  He knew before my alarm went off this morning what kind of day it was going to be.  He knew one person would send me into a tailspin, so He sent 20 more to remind of me of what is true.

He is mine.  I am His.  His mercies are new every morning.  His grace comes in an endless supply.  He has made provisions for my every need long before I had a clue there was a need.

I have so much to be grateful and I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment