Tuesday, February 7, 2012

366 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 38

I still don't know why I cry at any given moment.  It just happens.  It doesn't make sense.  I'm just depressed.  Nathan told me last week I could buy the purse I have been wanting and was shocked when I told him last night I still have not ordered it.  He wanted to know what I had done with his wife.  I wish I knew where she was because I don't like how I feel right now.

The decision was made today for me to stop taking the new med I've been taking.  Another side effect I was unaware of could be causing the way I am feeling.  It wasn't helping anyway.  I still have the horrible headache, and I haven't noticed a change in my pain level.  Hopefully, it was what is causing me to be so depressed, and I'll start feeling better in the next few days.  Hopefully.

I am grateful for God's sustaining grace.  I'm grateful that not only has His grace been sufficient thus far, His grace comes in an endless supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment