Sunday, February 5, 2012

366 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 36

It's been a terrible day.  It started out not so great and just went downhill from there.  I have cried off and on all day.  It's just been one of those days where it seems like I can do nothing right.  I have made one mess after another today and frankly, I'm glad the day is coming to an end.  After all, tomorrow is a new day, right?

It's been one of those days where it's hard to be grateful for anything.  It would just be much easier to complain and whine ... and cry some more.  However, when I think back over my day and take inventory of all I have to be thankful for, I realize I have a long list of things.  A very long list.  I'm only going to name one though.  I'm only going to name what I have to be the MOST grateful for today.

My merciful Heavenly Father ... the One that gave me the grace to get through this day.  

My Jesus ... my Savior ... my Redeemer.

Oh how I have needed a Redeemer today!

No comments:

Post a Comment