Saturday, February 4, 2012

366 Days of Gratefulness ~ Day 35

Tonight we didn't allow either of the girls to make plans with friends, and we all stayed home and watched a movie together.  We finally got around to watching "Courageous".  Sara and I picked it up at Wal-mart the other day.  If you have not seen this movie, you need to.  Such an amazing movie!  You will need a box of Kleenex when you watch it.  I don't want to give the movie away if you haven't seen it, but I think it would be so neat to see the men in our church take the resolution those guys did.  So powerful.

After the movie was over and we all went about our business, I got to thinking about how grateful I am Sara and Hannah have a father who loves the Lord and loves his family.  We are so blessed.

I'm getting teary all over again.  I'm glad no one is sitting in the room with me right at this moment.

I am so grateful we have him.  He is such an amazing man, husband and father.  We are so blessed.

The end.

For now at least because my head hurts too bad to cry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment