Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Not a Wordless Wednesday

"Wordless Wednesday".  I've seen this title on so many blogs and then they show a cute picture.  I am full of words this morning.  Full of words, tears, panic and sadness.  This week hasn't gotten any better and it's seems like things just keep piling up as the hours go by.  Some big and some are just little things that seem bigger than they truly are because I'm in this "woe is me" state of mind right now.  I hate it when I get like this.  I have so much to be thankful for but I just focus on the hard things.

The closer Saturday gets the more I seem to panic.  I really would like to wrap my arms around Connie's legs and beg her not to go.  Logically I know she's only moving 2 hours away, and I'm not saying good-bye.  However, having her 10 mins away is comforting.  She won't be showing up anymore at my door with chicken soup, no more spur of the moment Sonic runs and no more hanging out on her couch for the day just so I won't be alone and can get out of the house for awhile.  This is hard.  I want them to be where the Lord wants them to be.  I really do.  I just wish His plan had been to keep them here.  Honestly, I'm also having to fight against anger.  Not with Connie, but I hate the circumstances.  I'm just going to hang on to the hope that when we get to heaven Connie and I will live next door to each other.  She'll be in her yellow house, I'll be in my pink house and Mary will be right there with us.  Mary will finally enjoy a lemon slush with us and not remind Connie and I how much sugar is in them. : )


This is my favorite photo of the day...



No comments:

Post a Comment