Friday, March 22, 2013

A Little Note of Thanks

For the past several days I have been writing a blog post to honor my Mama on the one year anniversary of her death.  Every time I thought I was done, I ended up deleting it.  I think I finally know exactly what I want to say, but frankly, I'm too emotional this morning to write it.  Maybe I'll be able to write it in a few days.

Yesterday was much harder than I anticipated it to be, but by God's grace I got through it.  I am so overwhelmed by the love I received from so many of you the past few days.  The phone calls, text messages, emails, Facebook post, visits and cards have all meant so much to me.  One of my best friends sent me flowers, and my mother-in-law showed up at my house with a Sonic drink yesterday.

I am so beyond blessed.  My cup is certainly running over.

What I am most grateful for are the prayers.  Without the grace and mercy of Jesus, I simply couldn't survive.

Thank you.  Thank you all for caring and loving me.  Thank you for wanting to make my hurt easier.

I really do have the BEST family and friends a girl could ever want.

No comments:

Post a Comment